lundi 6 juin 2016

I Love You With All My Heart


My Love for you

My love for you grows everyday in each and every way.
It grows when you look at me, when you say my name.
It grows when I hold you close at night 
and can feel your heart beating against mine.
It grows when our hands meet and each of our fingers 
lace together perfectly.
It grows when I tickle you and you can help, but laugh.
It grows when you talk about us in the future, 
because I couldn’t imagine it
with anyone else but you.
And most of all it grows when you say I Love You.

James Garrett

friend and love

feet could only walk for some mile
clothes won't forever be in style
heart could only love for a while
for me, knowing you is like forever

dinosaurs

Love is you

Love is you through and through.
I have no explanation why I love you
you make my feel that it’s only you 
that I can love through and through,
so love me too!

Jordan

My love for you

The truth is that I don’t know why I love you?
I just know I love you a lot
I don’t even know how much I love you
I just know I will love you forever
if someone were to ask me if I think about you everyday
I would say no, because a day is not enough time 
to express how much I love you

geraldine

My sweet Aquarian

My sweet Aquarian, so handsome and true
may I only love you ?
May God bless those eyes, but fair,
may you always be there? 

Faneece

Addict

I’m not ashamed to say it or admit it.
I’m an addict,
But an addict in a special way.
You see my one desire, craving is you.
I’m an addict and my one drug desire is you.
Sometime I find myself willing to do anything 
That’s just a piece of you.
When you’re near I enjoy the time.
I realize I need you more than ever.
I’m out of control and all I want is to love you.
I need and want only you.

Levesta

Because I love you

In the days before I loved you
Things were not so great
The kids at school all laughed at me
My life was full of hate.

In the days before I loved you
Before our late night talks
I felt my life restrained
Within a little box.

And now that I love you
I look forward to each and every day
You opened up a part of me
That wouldn't have been opened
Any other way.

Brittani

I love you 

I’ve got your back, you've got mine
hold me tight and I’ll be fine
of all the things big and small
what I want most of all
is if you'd agree to never fight
it wouldn't matter who's wrong or right
all your heart is what I want you to send
and mine will be with you until the end
of everything I love to do
most of all it's being with you
I love you

becca

untitled

like diamonds, your eyes shine
like almonds, your breasts are
like fine wine, your kisses taste
today, tomorrow, always
there are no two ways
to love you, I will love you always.

john kaingu Jr

My Baby

When I first met you I looked into your heart.
I knew you were the one and we would have a great start . 
Your smile makes me smile . Your laugh makes me laugh
You are always on my mind , no matter what I do . 
I want you to know from the bottom of my heart 
''I Truly Love You ''. 
It's not because of the money , cars ,
and all the riches you may posses , 
but being who you are and all your tender caress .
You are my man, heart, and soul, without you I wouldn't be a whole. 

Christanna Adams

The Way I Feel

Love is a gamble
Messing with you is a game
Without you love wouldn't be the same
Where do I point the hand of blame
When I should be the one in shame
The way you make me feel
Its so unreal
Its like a thrill
Only God knows how you make me feel 

Heather Batey
Chris

My body is yearning for your hand, 
and this broken heart lonely stands.
I wait for your gentle kiss, 
and those soft lips I really miss!
Your bright eyes and the way you smile, 
they only last for a while, 
But I will wait for you here, 
until you come and dry my last tear, 
I just want you to know, 
I will always be waiting for you.

Marika Armstrong

I Love You With All My Heart

When things are changing all around us
and the world seems to move too fast,
don't forget, I'll be right beside you.
So when you look ahead to future changes,
or think about how the past used to be,
Don't forget to look beside you 
because that's where you'll find me loving you
with all my heart.
That's one thing you can count on 
that will never change!!!!

S. L . Y.

You are my everything

How you and me became 'WE',
I'll never know.
But now that I have you
I can never let you go.

It shouldn't be legal,
A love like this.
I love you more,
With every stolen kiss

The light in your eyes,
Gets me through each day.
Forever in your arms,
Is where I want to stay.

(dedicated to the love of my life Doug)

Lizz

Could It Be Love?!

When I see you; my heart sinks down to my belly, my legs turn to jelly.
I hear your voice and my ears melt... this is a feeling I have never felt. You are my very first thought in the morning, and my last night fall. 
I want to grow old with you, I know this feeling is true! 
What is this feeling?

* Lindzi *

When Being in Love is Gone

The truest and rarest love.
going crazy, madly insane,
still together after all the pain,
Everything is gone,
all you have is him.
Now you know you love him,
this will never change.
The truest and rarest love,
after being in love is gone.

Criselda Hernandez

I love you

Your presence makes my heart want you...
and my body yearns for your touch.
The energy that runs through me
makes me long for you.....so much

If only I could hold you
and have you next to me
Maybe this aching that I feel
would finally set me free

I stand here waiting...
praying to finally be by your side
Oh God ...please help...
help me learn how to survive! 

Megan

forever to hold

never too old
forever to hold,
even when gray and old.
for you are mine
forever to hold

with these few words
let joy fill your heart
with these kisses
let love fill your heart
with these hugs
let warmth fill your heart
for you are mine
forever to hold.

john kaingu Jr

My Special Night light

The night light that keeps us safe
The light that we embrace
The moon so peaceful and true
The same peaceful light that I see in you
You watch over me
And I watch over you
I know together our love will always bloom
I long to touch you
You long to feel me
our love gets stronger each day 
The special light that keeps us safe
The fullest light that I embrace… 

Babydoll

as long as you are near

Yesterday is gone
today is here
tomorrow is near
and I will never
fear
As long as you are near

Steven Hays

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire